Related

Sunday 10 July 2016

Leather Weather f.t. SBL




 The versatile staple loved by all is undoubtedly a leather jacket.  Monsoon's aren't my favorite part of the year, but when they come with quirks of chic styling, I seem to like them just a tad bit more.

Now, I know quite a lot of you could agree when I say the leather weather is approaching and Stalk Buy Love literally has me covered.It's one of those brands that have made an impact on the e-commerce platform in delivering the most trendiest styles. The fact that it stands apart is that each style is handpicked by their curators, giving unprecedented access of the newest fashion. 

I picked out this biker leather jacket and these zipper jeans from Stalk Buy Love. And trust me when I say this, it took me quite a while to stalk because every piece was amazing in its own way. The jacket and jeans fit like a dream and were pretty effortless to style. When it's monsoons, leather whole shoes just cant seem to stray afar. I decided on pairing my biker jacket and zipper jeans with leather shoes simply because they bring out the spirit of the season. Completed the look with a choker and silver sunglasses, and I was good to go. You can check out the trendy collection of Stalk Buy Love 'here'.

What's your idea of a monsoon look? Let me know in the comments below. 


Until next time, all you lovely readers!

















1 comment: