Related

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Quirky Basics



Even though I love my chic clothing where I can doll up, I do have my fair share of love for basic, casual fashion too. It's always a refreshing route to pick and it never falters to surprise you with quirky trends.

I came across The Souled Store and simply adored their vibe. For those of you new to the brand, it is an online marketplace that deals in quirky tee shirts, totes, phone covers, lifestyle products; to name a few. What's unique and interesting about The Souled Store is that apart from being a quirky e-commerce store, they inspire artists to monetize their designs as well.

While I was browsing through their website, there were quite a few products which were pretty distinctive in their designs and illustrations, which made them appealing. I opted for this tee shirt that reads 'Wish you were beer'. Being a beer person, this tee shirt only enhanced more of my love for the drink by imprinting it in on the merchandise.

Amid the many other disparate products, I chose the handbag from their 'Friends' collection that quotes Chandler. The tee shirt had traces of yellow here and there which blended in well with the look that I sought to create. I decided on keeping it an everyday casual look, ideal for college wear.

Let me know how you liked the look in the comments below.

Hope you enjoyed reading.


Until next time, readers. 


Picture Credits: Chandrika Makwana















No comments:

Post a Comment