Related

Saturday 28 May 2016

Bollywood Dreams



There have been countless encounters when I'm watching a movie and tend to fall for it all; the outfits, the glamour quotient or simply; how put together the stars look. I was always of the opinion that the array of apparels used in any movie are pretty much a distant clothing item, not very practical to be seen hanging in my closet.

However, BollyWoo seemed to instantaneously scram off those doubts of mine. It is a brand dealing in copyrighted movie clothing that makes you 'Feel like a Star'. I decided on going with this exquisite Plumb Jumpsuit from the movie Dil Dhadkne Do that was embodied by Priyanka Chopra, simply because I couldn't get enough of that movie.

I have written an exclusive article for BollyWoo in which I talk all about my experience with the amazing brand and a tad bit about my love for Bollywood. You can read about my experience 'here'.

Let me know how you liked the Bollywood look in the comments below.

I will soon see you with another post.

Until next time, lovelies!








www.bollywoo.ooo












www.bollywoo.ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment